[Libreoffice-qa] 40000 Resolved Bugs Milestone

10 messages Options
[Libreoffice-qa] 40000 Resolved Bugs Milestone – hello, LibO is close to achieving an important developemnent milestone... if you take a look at this table: http://bit.ly/2uLRwnq you will see t...
Re: 40000 Resolved Bugs Milestone – Hello, El 23/07/17 a les 08:51, Tommy ha escrit: > hello, LibO is close to achieving an important developemnent milestone... > > if you...
On 24/07/2017 12:16, Xisco Fauli wrote: > I think it's a good idea, but, as said before, I can't think of any way > we can know the pers...
Hello, Right now we're at 39990 ( 37033 + 1458 + 1499 ), so we should reach the milestone pretty soon :D In June, we published these 2 blog...
Xisco Fauli wrote: > Hello, > > Right now we're at 39990 ( 37033 + 1458 + 1499 ), so we should reach the > milestone pretty soon :D &g...
Hello again, I've just deleted 1125 bugs from spam and we're back to 39925. I think we should reach the milestone in a week or so... Regards E...
Xisco Fauli wrote: > Hello again, > > I've just deleted 1125 bugs from spam and we're back to 39925. I think > we should reach the mil...
Hello, We're still getting spam: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?component=deletionrequest El 01/08/17 a les 15:39, Tommy ha es...
Xisco Fauli wrote: > Hello, > > We're still getting spam: > https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/buglist.cgi?component=deletionrequest ...
Hello, I've just removed some more spam and now we are officially at 40023, so I guess the milestone was broken a few hours ago. @italo, I'll tr...