Minutes of the Meeting of the MC for Q4 in 2105

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Cor Nouws-3 Cor Nouws-3
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Minutes of the Meeting of the MC for Q4 in 2105

Minutes of the Membership Committee meeting 2015 -  4th Quarter

1. Call to order

The meeting took place on 2015-12-28 and was preparing the 2016-Q1
filing of the membership.


2. Roll Call

Membership Committee Members present:
Andras Timar
Gabriele Ponzo
Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn
Cor Nouws
The meeting is quorate.

3. New Members

WHEREAS, the Membership Committee has received Membership Applications
since the last review of the Membership Rolls. WHEREAS, the Membership
Committee has reviewed these Applications in light of the requirement as
defined in the Statutes of The Document Foundation IT IS THEREFORE
RESOLVED that the following persons be granted the status of Member of
The Document Foundation, for a period of 1 (one) year effective the
first day of the 1st Quarter of 2016.

Approved by unanimous roll call vote.

Khaled Hosny
Giovanni Caligaris
Oliver Specht
Valerii Goncharuck
Uwe Altmann
Szymon Kłos
Gülşah Köse

5. Renewal

WHEREAS, the Membership Committee has received Membership Renewal
requests since the last review of the Membership Rolls. WHEREAS,
Memberships that are not renewed in a timely manner are deemed to have
lapsed. WHEREAS, the Membership Committee has reviewed these Renewal
requests in light of the requirement as defined in the Statutes of The
Document Foundation IT IS THEREFORE RESOLVED that the following persons
have their status of Member of The Document Foundation extended until
the end of the 4th Quarter of 2016.

Approved by unanimous roll call vote.

Caolán McNamara
Charles-H. Schulz
Florian Effenberger
Sophie Gautier
Italo Vignoli
Olivier Hallot
Thorsten Behrens
Cor Nouws
Leif Lyngby Lodahl
Michael Meeks
Jan Holešovský
Thomas Krumbein
David Emmerich Jourdain
Lionel Elie Mamane
José Guilherme Vanz
Michael Stahl
Marcos Souza
Daniel Armando Rodriguez
Domingo Sacristán Valdezate
Paolo Dongilli
Paolo Mauri
Sonia Montegiove
Luca Daghino
Robinson Tryon
Stanislav Horáček
Matteo Ruffoni
Tomaž Vajngerl
Henderson Matsuura Sanches
Douglas Vigliazzi
Valdir Barbosa
Xosé Calvo
Andrzej Hunt
Matteo Cavalleri
Tamás Zolnai
Joan Montané
Marina Latini
Samuel Mehrbrodt
Michaël Lefèvre
Jingtao Yan
Kunlong Suo
Marco Giorgetti
Carlos Parra Zaldivar
Antonio Faccioli


4 Change in MC membership.

When Kendy, being elected for the Board of Directors with the recent
elections, is going to accept that role, one of the MC-deputies has to
become a full MC member. Klaus-Jürgen is willing to do this. All members
present support that.
Thanks to Klaus-Jürgen for taking this role and thanks to Kendy for his
work in the MC!


5 The role of the MC member-on-duty.

We need a the MC member-on-duty the next quarter.
Gabriele would like to help, but is afraid that he can't do it due to
other work. Klaus-Jürgen is interested too.
Agreed is that both work on setting up the local repo of the MCM-db and
the mcm script the next week. And then have a meeting with Cor to look
at what is needed, and at further questions.
Andras will install mcm too.
Info:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Membership_Committee_-Tasks-Work_flow-Working_with_mcm


6 Past elections for the BoD.

The MC expresses many thanks to Florian for his invaluable help with the
recent elections for the Board of Directors.


7 Adjourning.

Various MC members will be in Brussels with FOSDEM and look forward to
meet there.

Keepers of the minutes: MC
Chairman: Cor Nouws


--
Cor Nouws, Chairman Membership Committee
The Document Foundation, Kurfürstendamm 188, 10707 Berlin
Gemeinnützige rechtsfähige Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Legal details: http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint

GPD key ID: 0xB13480A6 - 591A 30A7 36A0 CE3C 3D28  A038 E49D 7365 B134 80A6
mobile  : +31 (0)6 25 20 7001
skype   : cornouws
blog    : cor4office-nl.blogspot.com
twitter : cor4office
jabber  : [hidden email]


--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

sophi sophi
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Minutes of the Meeting of the MC for Q4 in 2105

Hi Cor,

Still one who should have been renewed or cancelled and I don't find:
- Faisal M. Al-Otaibi
The rest is ok

Cheers
Sophie
Le 16/01/2016 17:21, Cor Nouws a écrit :

> Minutes of the Membership Committee meeting 2015 -  4th Quarter
>
> 1. Call to order
>
> The meeting took place on 2015-12-28 and was preparing the 2016-Q1
> filing of the membership.
>
>
> 2. Roll Call
>
> Membership Committee Members present:
> Andras Timar
> Gabriele Ponzo
> Klaus-Jürgen Weghorn
> Cor Nouws
> The meeting is quorate.
>
> 3. New Members
>
> WHEREAS, the Membership Committee has received Membership Applications
> since the last review of the Membership Rolls. WHEREAS, the Membership
> Committee has reviewed these Applications in light of the requirement as
> defined in the Statutes of The Document Foundation IT IS THEREFORE
> RESOLVED that the following persons be granted the status of Member of
> The Document Foundation, for a period of 1 (one) year effective the
> first day of the 1st Quarter of 2016.
>
> Approved by unanimous roll call vote.
>
> Khaled Hosny
> Giovanni Caligaris
> Oliver Specht
> Valerii Goncharuck
> Uwe Altmann
> Szymon Kłos
> Gülşah Köse
>
> 5. Renewal
>
> WHEREAS, the Membership Committee has received Membership Renewal
> requests since the last review of the Membership Rolls. WHEREAS,
> Memberships that are not renewed in a timely manner are deemed to have
> lapsed. WHEREAS, the Membership Committee has reviewed these Renewal
> requests in light of the requirement as defined in the Statutes of The
> Document Foundation IT IS THEREFORE RESOLVED that the following persons
> have their status of Member of The Document Foundation extended until
> the end of the 4th Quarter of 2016.
>
> Approved by unanimous roll call vote.
>
> Caolán McNamara
> Charles-H. Schulz
> Florian Effenberger
> Sophie Gautier
> Italo Vignoli
> Olivier Hallot
> Thorsten Behrens
> Cor Nouws
> Leif Lyngby Lodahl
> Michael Meeks
> Jan Holešovský
> Thomas Krumbein
> David Emmerich Jourdain
> Lionel Elie Mamane
> José Guilherme Vanz
> Michael Stahl
> Marcos Souza
> Daniel Armando Rodriguez
> Domingo Sacristán Valdezate
> Paolo Dongilli
> Paolo Mauri
> Sonia Montegiove
> Luca Daghino
> Robinson Tryon
> Stanislav Horáček
> Matteo Ruffoni
> Tomaž Vajngerl
> Henderson Matsuura Sanches
> Douglas Vigliazzi
> Valdir Barbosa
> Xosé Calvo
> Andrzej Hunt
> Matteo Cavalleri
> Tamás Zolnai
> Joan Montané
> Marina Latini
> Samuel Mehrbrodt
> Michaël Lefèvre
> Jingtao Yan
> Kunlong Suo
> Marco Giorgetti
> Carlos Parra Zaldivar
> Antonio Faccioli
>
>
> 4 Change in MC membership.
>
> When Kendy, being elected for the Board of Directors with the recent
> elections, is going to accept that role, one of the MC-deputies has to
> become a full MC member. Klaus-Jürgen is willing to do this. All members
> present support that.
> Thanks to Klaus-Jürgen for taking this role and thanks to Kendy for his
> work in the MC!
>
>
> 5 The role of the MC member-on-duty.
>
> We need a the MC member-on-duty the next quarter.
> Gabriele would like to help, but is afraid that he can't do it due to
> other work. Klaus-Jürgen is interested too.
> Agreed is that both work on setting up the local repo of the MCM-db and
> the mcm script the next week. And then have a meeting with Cor to look
> at what is needed, and at further questions.
> Andras will install mcm too.
> Info:
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TDF/Membership_Committee_-Tasks-Work_flow-Working_with_mcm
>
>
> 6 Past elections for the BoD.
>
> The MC expresses many thanks to Florian for his invaluable help with the
> recent elections for the Board of Directors.
>
>
> 7 Adjourning.
>
> Various MC members will be in Brussels with FOSDEM and look forward to
> meet there.
>
> Keepers of the minutes: MC
> Chairman: Cor Nouws
>
>


--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation

--
To unsubscribe e-mail to: [hidden email]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/board-discuss/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted